Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Today's the Day

Happy New Year's Day, friends! I slept like a rock last night. I would like to thank my friends Merlot and Nyquil for that wonderful night of sleep. It was very much needed. I'm still feeling very under the weather, but it will pass as all colds do.

So, I've been thinking a lot about New Year Resolutions. We always make them, and most of the time we always break them. However, I really want to try to be a better person. I want to try to find out what my dreams are and follow them. I want to learn to love myself as much as I love the glitter covered sassy version of myself. So, here's a list of things I want to do this year. I would rather think of this more as a year long bucket list than resolutions.

Here goes:

1. I want to make better financial decisions.
2. Finish Book One of The E Series.
3. Finish secret musical project.
4. Read more.
5. Go on a real vacation.
6. Keep the apartment clean.
7. Build up my book.
8. Audition for more than one show.
9. Pay off my credit card.
10. Treat people better.

These are just 10 of many ideas I have for this year. Hopefully I will complete them all. If not, here's hoping I can finish most.

No comments:

Post a Comment