Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Upcoming: Music, a Book, and a Movie

I am currently downloading Eden Espinosa's album "Look Around." Even though, it was released on December 18th, I haven't been able to purchase it until now. Some of you may or may not know that she is one of my MANY music idols. I find her voice to be absolutely stunning. I have heard and read many great things about this album. However, I'm plan to let you know my exact feelings sometime this week.

Also, I will be writing a review for Hidden by P.C. and Kristin Cast very soon. I'm a huge House of Night fan. I just finished reading it a few days ago. First, I have to wrap my head around what I want to highlight as to not give away too many spoilers.

The last part of this post's title OBVIOUSLY refers to the movie-musical version of Les Miserables,which you can currently catch in theatres. I went to see it on Christmas Day with my roommate. I have some very strong opinions on this. (Imagine! I have strong opinions on everything.) Most of these opinions are very positive. Some are not. I'll have my character breakdown up soon. I said a few things on Facebook, but I knew I could be more detailed on here.

Not included in the title are a few other things...

1. Season 5 of Merlin premieres in the USA on Friday, Jan. 4th on SyFy. I would recommend EVERYONE watch it. It's the final season of the show and COMPLETELY worth it.

2. The Survivors Series made an announcement yesterday... a very exciting announcement. Head on over to their blog to get all the details. The Survivors Series Blog (Hint: It's Book 3 related.) If you haven't been reading The Survivors Series, I implore you to go purchase The Survivors and The Point of Origin RIGHT NOW! You won't be disappointed. I plan on reviewing The Point of Origin sometime soon. I will probably re-read it before I do so, though.

That's all for now. I hope the New Year is treating you well.

Glitter & Sass...

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment