Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Boyz of Freedom

So, my amazing cousin, Brian, made me a "to buy" playlist.  He named it Boyz of Freedom!  I love it and wanted to share it ALL WITH YOU! Check it out.  He even informed me that all of these songs are available on iTunes!

Beep Beep Beep - Tiga
Boyz of Freedom - Dor Dekel
Deeper Into You - Johnny Hazzard
Everything You - Superchumbo
Fashionista - Jimmy Jame(s)
Feed Me To The Wolves - Logan Lynn
Flawless - The Ones
Hundredaire - Hey Willpower
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
I'm The Sh(i)t - Bebe Zahara Benet
Jesse - Ivri Lider
Just Let Go - Fischerspooner
Kama Sutra - Quentin Elias
Lithium - Colton Ford
Losing My Religion - Colton Ford
Money, Success, Fame, Glamour - Pop Tarts
My Hair Looks Fierce - Amanda LePore
Never Win - Fischerspooner
On Time - Disco Biscuits
Servin' It Up - Peppermint Gummybear
Shattered Dreams - Quentin Elias
Take Off (Remix) - Quentin Elias
Uh Uh Uh - Hey Willpower
Wan Dat Azz Iz - Johnny Dangerous



Fischerspooner
Hey Willpower


Amanda Lepore

DANCE TO THE MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment