Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WORDS OF GLAMOUR

So... last week I started WORDS OF GLAMOUR on my Facebook page.  Now, I'm moving it over to my blog (though I may keep it on FB until my glamourpusses start hitting up this blog.  Last week's WORDS OF GLAMOUR star was:
JAMES ST JAMES

with quotes such as:

"It was sleazy, Ernie, because you were a crack addict. You got Clara addicted to crack. That was sleazy." -James St. James
"How can I be your best friend when I don't even LIKE you?" -James St. James via Party Monster
"I sleep with knives all around me in case serial killers come in." -James St. James
"You are a legend. You are god. You're the reason we still exist." -Matthew Lush to James St. James

Well, Sunday started a new week... so here's what you've missed on WORDS OF GLAMOUR!

"By the end of the week, if I'm still alive, I get to write whatever I want about it."
"For better or worse, I've always tried to march to my own drum and tell it like it is, while perserving some integrity and style. God, I'm fabulous!"
"Fashion can be gross."

This one has been a little tougher than last week's so tonight I've included a picture hint.

This is the hand of Week 2's GLAMOURPUSS!  Guessing starts immediately! No cheating!  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment