Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The blog that suffers...

Glitter Covered Sass is becoming a blog that suffers. I cannot for the life of me figure out what exactly it is I want to cover.

When I first started Glitter Covered Sass, I was living a completely different lifestyle than I currently am. Now, don't get me wrong... I still love glitter. I still love making sassy comments about things that really don't matter in my life or anyone else. Yet, I cannot devote this blog to a lifestyle I no longer lead.

Then, I decided I would write reviews on things I love... books, music, theatre, television. However, I quickly realized that reviews were not for me. There are many bloggers out there who write fantastic reviews. I'm just not one of them.

So... now what?

That's the question.

For now, I'm just going to start updating everyone on myself... my life. I'll tell you right now, though. It won't be fascinating, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment