Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Restart

Today, I woke up early... as well I should considering I went to bed SUPER early. However, that's not the point. The point is I woke up early and decided it was time to get back into my weight loss routine. If you didn't know, I've been working on this for a while. I'll be really strong for a month or so, and then I'll slack off for a few months. NOT GOOD! NOT BENEFICIAL! The last time I was doing really well. I had lost almost 10 lbs. in 4 weeks, which is good for me.

So today has been a shake for breakfast and lunch day with a colorful meal for dinner, which I'm currently in the process of making. So, this will be short.

My biggest news today is that I did not have a single soda at work today! NOT A SINGLE SODA WAS HAD! I had one brief moment where I wanted a Sprite, but I resisted! I'm so excited!

So, that's it. This is the end!
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment