Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

What a Day!

Today has been a "no good, very ill" (not bad) sort of day.

To say I haven't been feeling 100% this past week would be an understatement. I just thought it was because I was exhausted from things I cannot talk about.

Anyway... I haven't been feeling well the past few days, but today I got that clammy feeling you often get with fevers and complete body aches on top of the stomach issues I was already having. Yes... TMI, but I have a point.

After coming home and relaxing with some Tylenol in my system, I'm feeling a little better. Not much, but enough to blog about a revelation I had today.

I hate spending money. I mean, I will let the cabinets run empty. I will wait until my gas light comes on unless I'm on a road trip. I will avoid spending money at all costs, especially when I know I don't have much money to spare. However, today I placed another Herbalife order. I just ordered two things, but I ordered them. Basically, I'm running low on tea, and am in desperate need in some extra protein intake.

You have to make things a priority, sometimes. I'm making my health a priority even when I just want to curl into a ball with a Java Chiller Shake and a couple of breakfast burritos from Sonic. Really! That is ALL I want right now, but I'm resisting because I know it will not benefit me in the long run.

Well, I'm off to take care of some work related things. Just a few more things to take care of before I'm off for two days! Excitement for sleep abounds.

--Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment