Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Setting Goals

I've decided to post this here to keep me accountable. I can write it in a journal all I want, but I just seem to keep writing it and not doing it. If I think people might read it, then I might do better. I'm not saying I will or I won't, but I do think this will help.

My long term goals (and we're talking LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGG):

1. Lose approximately 115 lbs.
2. Get with the 20-22% body fat range.
3. Feel less self-conscious at the gym.

Granted... I know those are super long term goals, and if I think about them and only them, I'll fail before I even begin. So, I have mid-term goals:

1. Weigh UNDER 200 lbs.
2. Run a marathon of some sort. (I'm not a runner. In fact, I hate running. However, I WANT to do this.)
3. Get down to a size 16 again. (Yes, I want to get lower than that, but to think that was 8th grade is scary.)

Now, goals for the next month. By July 19th, I am aiming for:

1. A lose of 8-10 lbs.
2. Going to the gym at least 2 times a week. (I know it's not a lot, but it's more than sitting at home.)
3. Belt out my frustration at least once a week. (Not technically fitness-related, but it's mental health related.)
4. Talk to my health coach when I feel less motivated than usual.

Are you trying to better yourself in some way? Looking to get fit or follow a dream? Leave a goal in the comments below. We'll mutually support each other!

Keep it sassy and covered in glitter!

--Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment